Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hidden Treasures Half Marathon

I just ran a half marathon on Sunday with little to no serious training in the past 3 months!  I don't know if I should be happy or feel lazy.  I have a good excuse though, I have been climbing!  What I do feel good about is I ran the whole thing under 10 minute pace.  I actually placed 89th overall and 7th in my age group.  I am not sure a whole marathon would have gone so well for me this weekend.  I have about a month to get ready for Harrisburg, but if I want to finish I had better work harder.

Finish Line Picture - actual chip time was 2:08:37.  For reference with my fitness last year, I ran the first half of the Baltimore Marathon in about 1:45 and still had enough left to do it again.

Hidden Treasures Half Marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment